These two questions are Ms. Waltraut Ritter ask that last week in the Organizational Learning Seminar. She told us a lot of her views in Knowledge Management and Organization Learning. And she thinks that Organization Learning is become out dated and an organization need more to do knowledge management for them operation.
For the first question, "How do you learn?” this question always bring in my mind that I don't think that I have found a good way to learn in my study. Most of the time I just read the text and keep them in my mind but I always forget what I have in my mind. I like to listen people share them knowledge and experience. And their knowledge or experience always can strongly keep in my mind; also I can use this knowledge to solve my daily problems. So that learn from other not just can help in the individual work, also it can help the organization to increase their employee capacity. Organization can through the HRM to enhance some discuss meeting to learn together with them work experience or the problem what they faced.
"How do you know that you learnt?” Ha this question always asked from my teacher and parents. And my answer is "If the knowledge I can tell and apply in my life that is what I learnt!!" Do you think its right? It is because we learnt something is for our life what we can use, such as you learnt how to make a cake that in the following day you can make a cake by yourselves and eat them. Another example is you learnt how to drive that you can drive the car with you friends or parents. In our daily life we are continuously to learn and I know that I learnt because I can use the knowledge.
In an organization, there have many employee and they have their own knowledge. And organization need to find what they have learnt and what they can do, and then it can achieve the effective operation that can help the organization and their goal.

Yes, an organization should know what its employees have learnt and what they can do! But how the organization know these things? I think it is a main problem for the organization.
回覆刪除Right, may be organization should enhance more group meeting with their employees, during the meeting can help the organization to know more about what they know and what they think. Also, well organization communication can encourage employees that willing to explain their opinion
回覆刪除